Join Indian Army Recruitment Rajkot Rally 2018 – Soldier GD, Soldier Tradesman Posts: Join Indian Army Recruitment Rally has published for enrolment of eligible male candidates for Soldier posts in various categories of General Duty, Tradesman, Clerk / Store Keeper, Technical. Applicants can apply online application format through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 25.02.2018 to 10.04.2018. For more detail information about age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply is mentioned below.
Organization Name: Join Indian Army
Join Indian Army Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Name of the Post: Soldier
Educational Qualification: 8th / 10th 12th pass
Mode of Apply: Online
Application Fee: Nil
Closing Date: 10.04.2018
Category-wise Posts Details:
» Soldier General Duty (GD)
» Soldier Tradesman (10th pass) (Tdn)
» Soldier Tradesman (8th pass) (Tdn)
» Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper (CIK/SKT)
» Soldier Technical (Technical Arms)
» Soldier Technical (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner)
» Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant (Army Medical Corps)
» Soldier Technical Dresser (Remount Veterinary Corps)
Applicants should have passed SSC pass with 45% in aggregate & should have secured minimum 33% in each subject / 10+2 exam in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths & English as compulsory subjects with minimum 50% marks in aggregate & 40% marks in each subject / minimum 10th class simple pass / minimum 8th class pass / should have secured 50% in each subject & 60% in aggregate in CI XII, should have studied English & Maths / Accts / Book Keeping in CLX or CL XII.
Age Limit & Relaxation:
Applicants age limit should be between 17 1/2 to 23 years as on 01.10.2018. The upper age limit & relaxation as per Govt. norms.
How to Apply:
Applicants can apply online application format through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 25.02.2018 to 10.04.2018.
Before online applying candidates must ready the following documents:
1. Valid E-mail ID / Mobile No.
2. Scanned copy of Signature, as applicable.
3. Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph, as applicable.
4. Scanned copy of Proof of Educational Qualifications (Mark Sheet & Certificate).
5. Scanned copy of Date of Birth Certificate.
6. Scanned copy of Category Certificate (General/SC/ST/OBC).
7. Scanned copy of all other relevant testimonials / Certificates.
Sol GD candidates who secure 100% marks in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) & more than 50% marks in written examination will be considered for selection. A separate screening board will select volunteer Sol GD candidates before dispatch. Candidates are advised to come fully prepared to the Rally for appearing in running test, physical fitness tests & physical measurement tests. All candidates to report to Saurashtra University Sports Complex, University Road, Rajkot rally site on designated days by 0200 hours (AM).
Physical Standard Test (PST) for Join Indian Army Rajkot Rally 2018:
Sol GD – 168 cms
Sol Tech (Avn / Amn & NA / Dresser) – 167 cms
Sol Tdn, All Trades (Except House Keeper & Mess Keeper) – 168 cms
Sol Tdn House Keeper & Mess Keeper – 168 cms
Sol CIK / SKT – 162 cms
Sol Tdn, All Trades – 48 kg
For all other Posts – 50 kg
Sol GD, Sol Tech (NA / Dresser), Sol CIK / SKT – 77 / 82 cms
Sol Tech (AVN / Amn), Sol Tdn, All Trades (Except House Keeper & Mess Keeper) – 76 / 81 cms
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) for Join Indian Army Rajkot Rally 2018:
(a) 1.6 km Run in all categories:
(i) Up to 05 Min. 30 Sec. (Group-I): 60 Marks
(ii) Up to 05 Min. 31 Sec. to 45 Sec. (Group-II): 48 Marks
(b) Pull Ups:
(i) 10 – 40 Marks
(ii) 9 – 33 Marks
(iii) 8 – 27 Marks
(iv) 7 – 21 Marks
(v) 6 – 16 Marks
Candidates must bring the following documents in original & also 02 sets attested photocopies with them at the time of Rally:
1. SSC / HSC Mark Sheet & Board Certificate / provisional Board Certificate.
2. School Leaving Certificate.
3. 8th pass Mark Sheet duly countersigned by District Education Officer.
4. Higher Education Certificate, if any.
5. Residential Proof Certificate from Sarpanch / Municipal Council (Latest, not older than two months).
6. Character Certificate from Educational Institution.
7. Caste Certificate of SC/ST duly signed by Executive / Mamlatdar & OBC / General Caste Certificate duly signed by village Sarpanch / Municipal Cooperator.
8. NCC Certificate holders.
9. Sports Certificate holder scoring 1st or 2nd position only (State / District Level) or Participation at International / National level. The Sports Certificate should not more than 2 years old on the day of screening.
10. ITI / other Certificate of technical education, if any (i.e. Computer / Typing Course).
11. Domicile Certificate for all Gujarati candidates (only domicile certificate with photographs of candidates imprinted/pasted with the stamp of issuing authority will be accepted).
12. 20 copies of passport size photographs (candidates not having 20 photographs will be rejected).
13. Aadhar card / PAN Card / Bank Pass Book.
14. Affidavit Rs. 10/- (Format enclosed).
Click Here » Download Official Notification for Join Indian Army Recruitment Rajkot Rally 2018 – Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Posts pdf
Click Here Apply Online through www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
|Starting Date for Online Registration of Application||25.02.2018|
|Closing Date for Online Registration of Application||10.04.2018|
|Admit Card can be Downloaded through Online after||12.04.2018|
The recruitment process is completely fair & transparent any touting activities noticed should be reported immediately. For further information to know the candidates please visit the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in or our official page about Join Indian Army Recruitment Rajkot Rally 2018 – Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Posts.