Director of Elementary Education Assam Recruitment 2018 – 9513 Teachers Posts: Government of Assam, Office of the Director of Elementary Education, Assam has published a notification for the recruitment of regular vacant posts 9513 Teachers in Upper Primary Schools & Lower Primary Schools. Applicants can apply online application format through the official website www.dee.assam.gov.in from 26.03.2018 to 19.04.2018 at Midnight. For more detail information about age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply is mentioned below.
Organization Name: Director of Elementary Education, Assam
Organization Website: www.dee.assam.gov.in
Name of the Posts: 9513 Teachers
Educational Qualification: 12th & BA/B.Sc
Age Limit: 18 – 38 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 14,000 – 49,000/- + GP as admissible
Mode of Apply: Online
Application Fee: Rs. 200/- (Gen.), Rs. 150/- (SC/ST(P)/ST(H))
Closing Date: 19.04.2018 at Midnight
Age Limit & Relaxation:
Applicants age must not be less than 18 years & not more than 38 years of age as on 01.01.2018. Relaxation of upper age limit will be considered for SC/ST candidates & PWD for 05 years as per norms.
Scale of Pay:
Eligible & selected candidates receive the pay scale Pay Band-II of Rs. 14,000 – 49,000/- + grade pay as admissible & other allowances as per norms.
For Teachers in Lower Primary Schools: Applicants should have passed in Senior Secondary or its equivalent exam with at least 50% or 45% & 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education OR 50% Marks & 4 year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) & pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) to be conducted by the appropriate Govt. in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. Percentage of 5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC&PH candidates.
For Teachers in Upper Primary Schools: Applicants must have possessed in BA/B.Sc from the UGC recognized university & UP TET & 2-year Diploma in relevant subjects or B.Ed. or D.Ed. (Special Education) or B.Ed. (Special Education).
District-wise & Category-wise Vacancy Break-up:
Upper Primary Schools: 4120 Posts
» Assistant Teacher: 2068 Posts
» Science Teacher: 299 Posts
» Hindi Teacher: 1285 Posts
» Arabic Teacher: 154 Posts
» Assamese Language Teacher: 292 Posts
» Manipuri Language Teacher: 22 Posts
Lower Primary Schools: 5393 Posts
Total No. of Vacancy: 9513 Posts
How to Apply:
Applicants can apply online application format through the official website of DEE, Assam i.e. www.dee.assam.gov.in from Midnight of 26.03.2018 to 19.04.2018 at Midnight.
Neede Documents Required to be Uploaded:
1. Passport size color photograph.
2. HSSLC Marksheet & Certificate.
3. Marksheet & Certificate of Degree (in case of candidates for the post of Hindi Teacher / Arabic Teacher shall submit all the Marksheet that shows Hindi / Arabic as one of the subjects in Degree Level).
4. DELED Marksheet (1st year & 2nd year) & Certificate.
5. Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC).
6. Certificate NCC (only B or C category only), Sports & Cultural (if represented State at National Level).
7. Scanned Signature.
8. BPL Certificate from concerned Authority, by BPL Candidates.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected for the post of Teachers of Upper Primary Schools in the same medium School as per the Language-I selected in the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) for UPS & Screening / Verification of Documents. Candidates must have to submit the IPO in original at the time of document verification.
Following self-attested copies of Certificates & documents to be submitted with the printout copy of the online application & original testimonials to be produced before the Dist. level Selection Committee:
1. Marksheet of HS (Sr. Secondary) & BA/B.Sc.
2. Pass Certificate of HS (Sr. Secondary) & BA/B.Sc.
3. Pass Certificate of HSLC/HSLC Admit Card in support of Age.
4. Certificate & Marksheet of TET for UPS.
5. Certificate & Marksheet of DELED/BED.
6. Certificates in support of SC/ST (plains or Hills) / OBC/MOBC.
7. Candidates with disabilities will have to enclose Certificates of disabilities issued by Govt. Authority.
8. Certificate of NCC (B&C Category only).
9. Sports or Cultural. (Representing State or Nation)
10. Certificate of EX-SM issued by the Director, Sainik Welfare Board.
Candidates have to deposit an amount of Rs. 200/- only for General, Rs. 150/- for SC, ST(P), ST(H) candidates & free for BPL candidates as application fee. In the form of Indian Postal Order in the name of Director of Elementary Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati-19.
Click Here » Download Official Notification for DEE Assam Recruitment 2018 – Teachers in Upper Primary Schools pdf
Click Here » Download Official Notification for DEE Assam Recruitment 2018 – Teachers in Lower Primary Schools pdf
Click Here Apply Online www.dee.assam.gov.in
|Opening Date for Submission of Online Application||26.03.2018 at Midnight|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application||19.04.2018 at Midnight|
A candidate can apply only once in any of the districts mentioned. Further information to know the candidates please visit the official website www.dee.assam.gov.in about Assam DEE Recruitment 2018 – 9513 Teachers Job Vacancy.